Wednesday, June 29, 2011

first time blogger

to friends of Bill W.:

I have decided to start blogging about some of my issues so that I may help others. I have been in the program since september of last year. My life has gotten so much better over the last nine months. Better that I thought it would ever be. I was abused at a young age and I am dealing with the problems that have arisen because of it. Some days are better than others and flashbacks are part of my life. Flashbacks are always there and I have begun to learn how to deal with them. I know there are many others out there that are going through the same thing that I am. I am plan on writing as often as possible about what I am going through and how I cope with it.

friends of Bill W.- I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment