Sunday, July 3, 2011

expectations

Feel much better now that i talked to some people. I developed resentments because I had expectations of other people. When they didn't do what I wanted I became resentful. I knew what I was doing but I didn't want to face the fact that I was wrong or that my problems could be my own fault. Blaming others is something that I am very good at. When I focus on what others are doing wrong I don't have to look at myself. I start out with something small and create a problem that keeps getting worse. I talked to a friend, the same one that I bitched about in an earlier post, and he listened and helped me to look at myself. It made a huge diffrence in my attitude. I went to a meeting after and talked about. I got a lot of support from people that do care about me. These are the same people that I blamed for my problems earlier in the day. Hope to get some sleep tonight and have a good day tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment