Sunday, July 10, 2011

pm

Day ended better than it started. Fear is strange. I was in church and the pastor was saying that everyone needed to start bringing their Bible. I looked aroung to see if anyone had one. only one person did. I was afraid that I would be the only one without one. Then I was afraid to bring one because maybe only a couple of people would have them. I was also afraid to not do what the pastor said. My mind does strange things to me. Having a lot of thoughts today. They scare me and make me sick at the same time. They are painful and I can't control them. The meeting at night was good and I was comfortable there. It was the high point of my day. Also called somone from tpot, had a good conversation. need to get some sleep tonight but I know it won't be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment