Monday, July 18, 2011

sleepy or anxious

Getting up early is getting harder. I seem to be falling asleep during the day and then I have trouble getting to sleep at night. It might be that my medication wears off and I get anxious. It depends what I'm doing. I was at a meeting to night (chairing) and I was anxious at first. It got better once I got started. I know I didn't appear anxious but I felt it.  May be because I am so tired. Thoughts have not been to bad last couple of days. I tell myself that it is not real and that seems to help. If I am busy I also don't notice it as much. Talked to a new guy tonight and gave him my number. He has been at tpot for only a week. I need to get to know the newer guys because the guys I know are getting out. One of them will actually be living in the same house as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment