Sunday, July 3, 2011

sunday

Feel better after going to church. None of the three people that said they were going to be there were actually there. I guess I have to high of expectations of people. It was different with the new pastor. I felt good at the end but it was an adjustment with somone new there. Change isn't something I'm good at. A few of us met with the new pastor after the service. She sounds like she can bring about some good changes to the church and expand the congregation. I volunteered to help and I'm sure they will find some way i can do that. I would like to be available to talk to anyone that has drug/alcohol problems. I just need to get with the right person to let them know. i feel anxious and tired all at the same time. not sure why. much better than this morning though.

No comments:

Post a Comment