Sunday, July 3, 2011

nice guys finish last

I've finally gotten tired of being nice all the time. I'm tired of keeping quiet when somone pisses me off. My roommate scolded me beacuase I accidently put the heat on instead of turning the air off. It is always to fucking cold in our place. I never complain. I just put up with it. I go to sleep at night and if I only have one blanket I freeze my ass off. but I don't complain. I know I'm just resentful but I can't help myself. I have been having a rough time lately. I called three people that I knew on wednesday and left messages that i wanted to talk to them. I never heard from any of them. I talked to my friend yesterday about some things that were bothering me and he didn't or maybe couldn't help. I spend a lot of time helping others and have a very hard time asking for help. It seems that when I do need help I can't get it or no one understands. My sponsor said he never suffered from depression so he can't help. he doesn't know what to say. i understand that but i'm not too sure what to do to feel better. It seems i put a lot of effort into it and don't get enough back. or maybe my expectations are too high. don't know. not sure i care.

No comments:

Post a Comment