Thursday, July 14, 2011

relaxed and anxious

Tired today but had a good day overall. Felt more relaxed and at ease. Had a cash shortage at work and I couldn't find it. I dealt with it much better accepting that I couldn't do anything about it and that I needed to think it through. There must be a mistake I just need to calm down and look for it. Think. I eventually found it and felt much better. It's very hard to change my way of thinking and to not panic because I know it never helps. Went to church group tonight. Got very anxious half way through. I think I needed to say something because I needed the attention. I am still very self centered. I was able to get through it though and say what I needed to say. I expressed my desire to make myself available to people in the church that needed help with recovery. I emphasied that I not mention AA but just that I was in recovery and was able to help if somone needed. I also said I could help people with sexual abuse issues. Probably mostly by talking and being able to understand what they are going through. This may be a litttle more difficult because it is a difficult thing to talk about. I will find a discreet way to make my self availble without compromising the interigety of the program. Feel relaxed now and hopefully will sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment