Tuesday, July 12, 2011

fear, anger depression

Struggled with self-centered fear yesterday and this morning. I saw a few people at the meeting last night and three said they were going to call but none did. I kept thinking, did I do something wrong, do they hate me? am I worthless and not worthy? I do this to myself but I know that the world doesn't revolve around me and everyone does't spend their time worrying about me. They worry about themselves and their own problems. They have the same fears and doubts that I do. I forget that and caught up in my head. Got depressed this morning to. Not too bad but just down. Maybe I'm just tired. Got to work and got mad about things not done. Not really a big deal but i got mad real quick anyway. I think the pain from the past, the fear from the past is what is driving me. It overpowers me. It sneaks up on me and drags me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment